Sunday, February 8, 2009

When I was 13...

When I was 13....

I remember being in eighth grade and my friends were my world. I remember getting home from school and talking on the phone and instant messaging with friends until my dad got home. I absolutely loved TRL and used to watch it everyday hoping N*Sync would be number 1!! Going to the mall and the movies with friends were the places to be on a Friday night.

I went to a small private school were there wasn't a lot of diversity. I was extremely sheltered and I think that it caused me to be very judgmental of people.

Thankfully, I have changed a lot since I was thirteen.

2 comments:

  1. Oh the memories! Glad you got your blog up and rolling. Welcome to class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TRL! Not that there's anything wrong with liking it when you're older, but isn't it funny how much more we like pop music when we're young? Is Top40 marketed towards teens?

    ReplyDelete