Monday, February 16, 2009

Media Literacy

When I first googled media literacy I wasn't completely sure what it was. After reading a few articles about it and then discussing it with my group in class I began to understand what it was. We said that media literacy is a critical thinking process that allows us to analyze and evaluate messages and images provided by/for television, internet, magazines, and other forms of media. I also think that media literacy is the ability to see a form of media and be able to see the subliminal messages that are being shown and not get roped in. It is the ability to look past what they want you to see and not get brain washed into their thinking.

1 comment:

  1. You have a quick start here, but I want to see you really investigate this concept online. Say more...

    ReplyDelete